From Spain to your home
Taste Spain Ltd was born in the UK (2015) in order to provide the best Spanish food to Scotland and the rest of the UK.
Where are our range of products from?
- Our hams, charcuterie and panceta come from pigs cared for in Castilla y León (SPAIN) which means delicious and iberico taste.
- Sheep Cheese made in Spain with a surprising aroma.
- Our Extra virgin olive oil made in Andalucia (SPAIN) with an incomparable quality.
- Piquillo peppers from Extremadura. Superb product. (SPAIN)
- More coming soon…let us know what you would need for your restaurant/shop and we will get for you!
HOURS OF OPERATION:
63 Byres Road
G11 5RG (Glasgow)
Tuesday & Thursday to Saturday: 9.30am- 6.00pm
Closed Sunday, Monday and Wednesday (sorry for the inconvenience but we are attending to Markets, Festivals, Catering Services these days).
1st Saturday of the month
Time: 10 am – 2pm
2nd Saturday of the month
Time: 10 am – 4pm
4th Saturday of the month
Time: 10 am- 2pm
If you’re interested in employment
opportunities at Taste Spain UK,
please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org